Jean-Marc Liotier wrote:
France would benefit from a few 'cadastre' importers filling other details in
the areas they are importing :(
In that you agree with most of the opinions expressed on the French list :
contributors using the cadastre generally add other details at the same time,
which is one of the reasons why they find using two different accounts
inconvenient.

Now that the rest of the world understand what is going on, then I think I can understand the problem now! I would STILL expect someone doing a bulk import of raw data from cadastre without adding any 'value' so be identified and to be honest most of the data I've looked at falls in that category! I've not found ANY additional data on the buildings. If I was involved in managing this, then to be honest I'd be considering wiping it again. I've done that in the past against OS 'imports' that have not been well done, and I've avoided importing stuff myself BECAUSE correcting it against the imagery would take too long. I think what we are saying here is that this does need a bit more 'hand holding' of the people contributing. The 'two accounts' is a bit of red herring here - in my opinion - but similarly JUST uploading buildings is pointless?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL