On 2013-02-03 07:41, Jeff Meyer wrote:
was: geocoding trademark thread

I think Paweł has hit on a key question: does the OSMF have plans to
operate and lead OSM in a more efficient, organized manner or not?

what makes you think anyone wants to be lead, i certainly don't? or wants to be organised from above? we're all fully functional human beings, perfectly capable of organising ourselves, and doing a damn good job so far - look at where OSM and most other digital commons projects have got through self-organising.

i disagree with any idea of a board, i think it's utterly wrong, it reduces a community of thousands to the views a handful of people can put across.

--
robin

http://universitywithoutconditions.ac.nz - Auckland's Free University