No it should not delete cache on exit!!!

Possibility to chose that would be OK, but automatic delete would be terrible.

On 01/12/2014 04:04 AM, Tom Taylor wrote:
I started a virus scan a couple of days ago and wondered why scanning
seemed to hang up on a particular file. Investigating further I found it
was a folder -- of cached Bing images dating back from the first days of
my remote mapping activity to the present. There were 450,000 of them!
It has taken me two days running at 100% computer utilization much of
the time to get rid of them. (Maybe I did it wrong. Simply deleting the
containing folder containing the last 150,000 just took a couple of
minutes.)

Caching images for a given session makes lots of sense, but leaving them
forever really does not. How do I put a request in to the JOSM
developers to ensure that images caches are deleted upon exit from JOSM?

Tom Taylor
TomT5454