There's one fundamental question about wikidata tags; how do you tag
multiple objects that have the same wikidata tag? For example, a wikidata
entry about a church and a connected monastery. When I was writing the
Wikidata proposal on our wiki, I've put a rule that only one object in OSM
can have the same wikidata=* tag. So when there are more ways in OSM that
represent one element in Wikidata, we should put them in a relation and put
the wikidata tag in the relation.

Since then I changed my opinion a bit, but I'm not sure if we should just
put wikidata=* on all ways, or if we should invent a new tag,
wikidata:part=* and put that tag on all the objects.

The problem with putting wikidata=* on several objects is that people could
come to an idea to put wikidata=Q3947 (entry about houses) on all houses,
or wikidata=12280 on all bridges. That's why I think wikidata:part=* is the
best way to deal with this, and make multiple wikidata tags with the same
value invalid.

Janko