Hi all,

I created a new challenge for MapRoulette: "Fix waterway direction".

As the waterway's direction in OSM denotes the direction of the water's
flow, I started to compare them to SRTM. This leads to more than 1
million wrong directions for Europe only. Many times SRTM is right,
however, due to data errors, not every time. That's why I created this
challenge.

A more detailed description can also be found on my user diary here:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Peda/diary/23632

I started with the really easy ones and only Europe for now. I will
upload further tasks soon, worldwide coverage will follow, too.

Hope you enjoy this challenge,
Peda