On 16/11/2014 09:38, Volker Schmidt wrote:
I try to find a tool that continuously monitors all members of a relation for changes. Specifically I would like to be informed automatically by email when any of the members of a bicycle route relation is modified.

I am aware of the relation analyser sites that do this on request and only test for discontinuities in the relation.

A very useful tool to have, if it exists. Even experienced mappers occidentally break them.

---
is active.