I'm fairly sure that it has been discussed before (for a while
pre-redesign we had such a link at least on the German version which we
really should still have for legal reasons). I suspects the designers
issue is using screen real estate for stuff that is not that often used.

It is simply the small matter of producing the code and a test instance
of the rails port with the corresponding changes.

Simon