On 01/05/15 09:25, Simon Poole wrote:

I'm fairly sure that it has been discussed before (for a while
pre-redesign we had such a link at least on the German version which we
really should still have for legal reasons). I suspects the designers
issue is using screen real estate for stuff that is not that often used.

It is simply the small matter of producing the code and a test instance
of the rails port with the corresponding changes.

I don't think a new link is necessary - how about just beefing up the current extremely minimal "Help" page with some nice text and including a section with contact details for various use cases?

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/