On Sunday 10 May 2015, Jochen Topf wrote:

> For about 10 days the coastline has been broken and no updates have
> been going through. This is largely due to some broken mapping in
> North America where coastlines overlap

I fixed the error in the Laguna Madre - making it a multipolygon.  There
is however still a lot of strange stuff with the mapping of the various
lagoons and inlets along the gulf coast - the US community should have
a more thorough look there and make some decisions about sensible
divisions between the different waterbodies.  And when you implement
that be careful with the coastline please.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/