This could be big. Remember that Mozilla Location Services does not
provide Wi-Fi data download due to "privacy concerns" (Which is BS in
my opinion). But with data downloads available, one can develop
off-line location services that could very well complement one of our
"selling points", that is full off-line operation. I wonder whether
it's very hard to hack into location services of Android to seed GPS
location with this data for faster fix (assuming root is available).

Michał