On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 9:54 PM, Robert Kaiser <ka...@kairo.at> wrote:

> Also, I really, really hope my access point will not get into any really
> open-to-everyone database because I don't want people to follow me around by
> database request when I'm moving somewhere and don't want to be easily
> found.

So, there's industry standard way to do this, add _nomap to your SSID.
Or just don't broadcast SSID whatsoever.
And BTW, you can possibly be already listed on WiGLE :-P

As the saying goes, "wadriving is not a crime". If you transmit
anything into the public air, and people receive that just as intended
(that is no packet sniffing). you can't legally do anything about it.
_nomap is provided out of courtesy.

Michał