On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 10:59 AM, Marc Zoutendijk <marczoutend...@mac.com>
wrote:

> A few months ago the Dutch community started sending out a welcome message
> to every new mapper with some general info and pointers to useful websites
> and wikis.
> This helps a lot in making the new mappers feel more at home and make them
> more aware of the community.
> Maybe and idea?
> Here is the link that will show you all new mappers in your country
> (replace Countryname with your country of interest)
>
> http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/newestosmcountryfeed.php?c=Countryname

I like that concept. I try to invite new users are in the geographic area
of our meetup group. If I think they need a helpful hint I add it to the
welcome message. I'd really like to automate the process. Is there a way to
automate sending messages to all new users or do you have to send each on
individually?

Clifford

--
@osm_seattle