With a budget of about $75 million [1], productions like this certainly
have the resources to get the credits and licensing right, so there is no
excuse for being sloppy. Does the OSM Foundation have lawyers or
communications staff who would be in a good position to address this issue
with the responsible parties?

Pine

[1]
https://variety.com/2016/film/news/box-office-tom-hanks-inferno-international-1201890418/