Hi Simon,

Not quite. Per "https://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright";, licensees "must
also make it clear that the data is available under the Open Database
License, and if using our map tiles, that the cartography is licensed as CC
BY-SA. You may do this by linking to this copyright page
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright>."

So, while noting “© OpenStreetMap contributors”, is a good start, it's
insufficient to fulfill the terms of the license.

I would expect that a project with a cost of about $75 million would have
plenty of resources with which to do legal research and completely fulfill
the terms of the license.

Pine