Nice work Yuri,
I hope the next version will have geometries in GeoSPARQL and an output
directly on a map, but one step after another.

I believe for the moment it's not so important to have all the OSM
objects without Wikidata link inside the database. To handle this amount
of data would be much harder.

Very cool project.

Best regards
Tim alias Kolossos