On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 08:15:57PM +0000, Jorge Gustavo Rocha wrote:

> On 18-02-2018 19:21, Milo van der Linden wrote:
> > With 103 open issues and 12 open pull requests, I would love to
> > volunteer to at least help get those cleared first. Given the (very
> > positive, I am glad so many people are acting on this thread)
> > activity, I think if everybody lends a couple of hours of code this
> > week we can get nominatim ready to make some progress.
> >

> +1
>
> I did not blame before, because I never contributed to nominatim. I'll
> take some time this week to review issues and PR (although this week is
> the QGIS hackfest).
>
> But definitely, I'll use the open data day [1] dedicated to nominatim.
> Maybe we can have a virtual meeting on March 3rd dedicated to nominatim
> to coordinate actions.

Awesome. Nominatim can use all the help it can get.

The open PRs marked 'Changes requested' are an excellent place to start
with. Those are changes that are good in general but unfortunately have
been abandoned by the original author very close before the finish line.

I have also marked a couple of issue as 'simple'. They are good to get
used to the code base before tackling the harder ones.

Kind regards

Sarah