Van: Yves <yve...@mailbox.org>
Verzonden: Thursday, August 16, 2018 8:20:59 AM
Aan: talk@openstreetmap.org
Onderwerp: Re: [OSM-talk] Barrier=block areas

Being a closed way with area=yes does not mean they aren't connected to the
underlying ways: I don't think router be bothered by this.
Yves

Le 16 août 2018 02:14:49 GMT+02:00, David Fox <davefoxfa...@btinternet.com> a
écrit :

Barriers, by definition, provide some level of restriction. Without attaching
them in some form it becomes hard for routers to account for them.
Hedges and walls are linear in nature, not an area.