On 23.03.19 12:05, John Whelan wrote:
> You posted the same message in the HOT mailing list.

The same message was also sent to personal mail addresses of OSM
contributors yesterday, presumably scraped from mailing list archives.

Additionally, it was posted to several other lists on the lists.osm.org
server – including ones where it is quite off-topic, like the mostly
dead "party" list¹.

Overall, this is the 5th time I'm receiving a copy of this questionnaire
link. I can't help but feel we need to encourage a better approach for
polling the OSM community. Preferably one that also involves some
feedback from people with OSM experience before the survey is sent out.

Tobias