On 30/08/2019 10:14, marc marc wrote:

So an anonymous user now is unable to answer to a note he
create himself unless he decides to create an account to answer? ?
since most anonymous notes lack information, we will be able
to close nearly all anonymous notes. we will see if this pushes people
to register or if there are so many people who forget to identify
themselves.

In reality anonymous users pretty much never come back to answer
a question anyway because they have no way of knowing that anybody
has asked a question unless they monitor the note themselves by
visiting the web site to check on it.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)