On 06/12/2019 15:10, Tomek wrote:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/305640277

W dniu 19-12-06 o 16:08, Tomek pisze:
EN
Is this change acceptable and can I continue?

Not yet.  Wait what people say in reply.

I personally am not a fan of using 8 different names in one name tag (though some countries that have multiple equal languages do favour that nationally).   The example here "Baltijas jūra / Baltijos jūra / Itämeri / Läänemeri / Morze Bałtyckie / Östersjön / Østersøen / Ostsee / Балтийское море" seems a bit clumsy.

Is there an international language used within shipping worldwide?  Perhaps that would be a better option than this.

Best Regards,

Andy