A wide scale revert without assessing closely the quality and particulars in
specific countries is not a good idea. Just an opinion that a method is flawed
is not enough to demonstrate that such a wide scale revert is justified. Much
more detailed analysis is needed before it should even be considered, and even
then recommend that discussions should be opened up with local mapping
communities in each place. It’s just not soemthing to do lightly.
Additionally, there may have been subsequent edits that would be lost in a
revert.
I think if you look at your local area and determine that the mapping was not
accurate in a large number of samples, you’d be justified reverting in that
place. But you should still look carefully and make sure other good work is not
undone in the process.

Mikel

On Saturday, July 18, 2020, 6:53 AM, Michael Reichert <osm...@michreichert.de>