sent from a phone

> On 19. Jul 2020, at 14:48, Hauke Stieler <m...@hauke-stieler.de> wrote:
>
> Blind reverts are also pretty bad. In my case, I talked to other people
> in our community and only reverted some of the edits, which are very
> unplausible (like "grade4" with "surface=paved" and imagery showing a
> paved way).

I also just today corrected some roads which all had the highway=track tag with
surface=gravel and track type grade2 or 1, but actually some were paved narrow
residential/unclassified roads in the country side, with speed limits (30),
reflectors and guard rails in parts, some were signposted private driveways,
and some houses, farmyards and b&bs, some were actually tracks. It’s hard to
tell from the imagery (that there are houses is obviously visible, but the
difference between gravel and asphalt may be hard to tell), and it was
misleading for me, until I came there and understood that the information in
the area in OpenStreetMap was unreliable (looked like detailed tagging but then
half of these details were fictional).

Cheers Martin