Thanks for the heads up. Words are really powerful so its wise to weigh them
carefully before disclosure.

I have no intentions of highlighting the errors of others just for the sake of
it. Individual errors are not interesting, but they can give input to a healthy
discussion.

I have ideas for improving OSM and raise the quality. I can see that it helps
to be friendly and diplomatic so I'll try being that.

I will try moderate my criticism and sleep on it when I have something to
suggest instead of posting right away.

I'm really passionate sometimes and I guess it spills over into my emails.

No harm intended.

Have a nice day.

Cheers
pangoSE