On 22/08/2020 10:32, Andrew Harvey wrote:

Nothing is stopping such a system being built at the moment as a 3rd party service, just needs someone motivated enough to build and support it.

Yes - exactly that.

Until such time as someone writes a "mailing list post to software translator"* it'll need someone to sit down and actually write some code.