Hi Celine,

Thank you and your collaborators for taking the time to write this
document and thank you all for posting it to our community.

My greatest hope is that people will read it and really make an effort
to hear what you and others have been saying for a long time.

Hopefully, it keeps the momentum going so those long working to make
progress and improvements to the community here feel supported and
appreciated. I am amazed at the folks who have stayed and deal with
the abusive behavior on the OSM lists, you all are inspiring.

Pro Tip for those who are not used to listening to others: You listen
to what they say and you respond by thanking them and then keeping
quiet and thinking really hard about what they said or wrote and what
it means That is listening. Responding about why the person is wrong
is not really listening :)

Solidarity and best wishes,
Blake