> Op 28-11-2022 05:18 CET schreef stevea <stevea...@softworkers.com>:

> I'll be curious to hear feedback from this, too.  Thanks for your efforts,
> Lukas:  I genuinely hope they help our map!

I can see a use when you have three consecutive segments of a road, where the
first and the last are named (the same) and the middle is not. This might
indicate an omission.
But it is not guaranteed of course.
Every unnamed way that branches or has a junction is difficult to name in an
armchair way.

Regards,
Maarten