Your remark seems reasonable ;)

Thing is: this is not meant as a bot, so the usual caveats apply. It just
serves as a highlight of "something might be wrong here", like so many QA tools
do. What the user wielding the QA tool does with that is his choice.
Does he automatically correct it? Wrong for OSM standards, but who is going to
stop him. Just like who is stopping anyone using a QA tool and armchairmapping
something that he really can not see from a distance.

Regards,
Maarten