Hello Dierk,

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 09:21:57 +0200 GMT (14/Jun/10, 14:21 PM +0700 GMT),
Dierk Haasis wrote:

>> Or will his current version stop working?

DH> You mean as with all other programs sold on a 1-year
DH> investment-into-the-future basis?

No, I meant with *this* program. I mistakenly assumed that this was
clear from the context, my apologies.

>> Also kindly advise about tech support the user will receive - TBUDL is
>> free for all at the moment. I don't think you mean you will forcibly
>> unsubscribe non-payers.

DH> IIRC, TBUDL is not owned by RITLabs. BTW, I've yet to see a company
DH> closing its forums to customers just because clients aren't interested
DH> in buying a new version of a program they own.

Thanks for your input, but please see Maxim's reply to me. He has
answered my question to my full satisfaction.

DH> What is it, footbal WC not interesting enough or why do we discuss
DH> a revenue model well established for a decade?

We are discussing it because Ritlabs opened this thread so that we
discuss it. I appreciate it a lot that they run it by this ML and not
surprise us afterwards. In fact, I *am* surprised about this thread,
but in a positive way.

I don't get the reference to the football WC. I think it's a
completely unrelated revenue model. Kindly explain.

DH> Just because RITLabs took a while, a long while, to adopt it? Or
DH> because they were nice enough to tell us up front before having
DH> every little detail checked and written down by some shysters?

DH> ... now I understand why BP doesn't talk to journalists ...

I don't really understand what you are driving at. Does your comment
have anything to do with contributing to this thread? If so, kindly
enlighten me.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.33.9