Paul,

> 4/13/2012  10:02 AM

> Hi Gleason,

> On 4/13/2012 Gleason wrote:

G>> The option selector for IE/internal html renderer is grayed out here,
G>> with IE selected. But I see that TB is still rendering not as IE would
G>> do it. I think having a choice is a good idea. If security is your
G>> concern use the internal renderer. Even better would be to fix the
G>> internal renderer.

> Double-click.. Renders great in my browser of choice which is also
> best equipped to deal with security issues.

The point of TB having internal rendering being that browsers are
especially vulnerable to security issues. Especially IE. The more
widely used they are, the more vulnerable they are.

In my case, the emails that are most likely to be guilty of security
offenses go straight to junk and are never viewed. While leaving html
email from my legitimate correspondents viewable and renderable. The
better the rendering the betting I like it. I understand that there
are folks out there who get no legitimate html email. I'm not sure how
they do it...

--

 Gleason