Hi,

AdG>> Wouldn't it be a nice idea to put a "finished" 5.0.xx
AdG>> version on the site first and only thereafter proceed
AdG>> with the new 5.1.xx BETA agon^H^H^H^H run?

MM> If you need a finished version, you can use v4.2.44 which is quite stable

v4 doesn't have working IMAP. I think this one has been discussed to
everyone's satisfaction, hasn't it?

In fact, the only thing not working for me in the last release v5.0.x
was the "outgoing message can't be moved/has been parked in outbox"
issue.

Can't you just put that quick one in and create another v5.0.x as a
final release of the branch? There have been guys waiting for that
one specifically, you know!

Removing all the betas one might use instead from your server doesn't
improve things, either.

--
MfG,
 Alto                            mailto:a...@treadstone79.de