Hello RS,

> BUT  my  messages  were  detected  properly as UTF-8 but not displayed
> properly.

> When  I  switched coding to something else and back to UTF-8 they were
> fine. For me personally the problem mainly was connected with messages
> send in Polish or Chinese (Simplified and Traditional).
Probably the encoding was simply not applied. My messages are in Czech, but
IMO we can safely suppose the problem doesn't depend on the language, but
on the encoding. Encoding read out of the email doesn't seem to be
correctly passed to the system viewer. If the HTML itself bore a correct
header, all may have been OK. But in these messages, the HTML just starts
right off with text.
The internal viewer shows them properly right from the start.

 Viktor Kabelac                            mailto:tbbeta-l...@kabelac.cz