Hello Raymund,

>> The  system  viewer  doesn't  respect  the  UTL-8 character set, but the
>> internal viewer shows them properly.

> I would expect that the system viewer does not see the
Nobody expects the system viewer to see these, of course (those are 2
different programs and it'd be sad if they saw into eachother).

But, we (or I, for this matter) would well expect TheBat' to
- pass this data to the viewer when embedding it in the view window.
- or, if such a feature is not defined by the interface used to invoke the
system
viewer, patch the HTML passed to the viewer by adding that header so the
encoding gets propagated to it.

 Viktor Kabelac                            mailto:tbbeta-l...@kabelac.cz