Hi Uwe,

Tuesday, September 18, 2012, 12:31:45 AM, you wrote:
>> how did your sender look like, exactly? With me, it can be any address,
> It  looks  exactly  like in your example - and is correctly shown in the
> message  list  (I've  sent  you  the  source of my test case in personal
> mail).

thanks for your test.
After some more testing I am even more confused.
Apparently it IS being provoked by addresses in the form I mentioned and,
in the account in question (German 1&1 IMAP), it also happens with the sender
(also shown
blank if in that form). So it seems to be a general thing of reading the
addresses
and showing them in the message list.
Though exporting such a message or storing its source and reimpoirting
seemingly "fixes" it.
In another (POP3) account the problem does not occur at all.

So I cannot deliver a sample that is sure to exhibit that behavior, I only
see it in my TB! :(
Is there a way to get a message out in its *verbatim* form, not altered by any
output filter or so, or can only RIT debug the mail parsing and maybe see
something there?

A question I ask myself every now and then: is it enough to report an issue
here for RIT to notice it, or do I definitely need to create a record in
the bugtracker for a topic to be noticed?

Thank you all!

 Viktor Kabelac                            mailto:tbbeta-l...@kabelac.cz