This is plain stupid... As this is the beta list, with people enthuastic
about TB, like TB, lets talk about it here.

Maxim: we know each other for more than 10 years and I sold licenses in
Hungary, so please allow to be honest, for YOUR and RITLABS's benefit.

Normal people/users dont understand, never understood your system. There
are two problems:
a.) serial is good from ver X.YY-ver(X+2).0.ZZ??? What? Show me ANY other
software that works that way. I know, geniuses are one of a kind, but there
is a reason why all other softwares work differently.
b.) you ask money from people for FUTURE accomplisments... That is what the
"serial is good from ver X.YY-ver(X+2).0.ZZ" suggests.

I would say that rename 5.8 to 6.0. Old serials work, as you promised it to
old users. After that, IMMEDIATELY, not even changing anything, you change
it to 6.1, new serial number system. Whoever buy it new or upgrade, serial
is good for v6.1-6.9 versions. You work ONLY on bug fixes, nothing new, at
least nothing MAJOR. You do it for a half a year or so. During fix, you
release v6.2... v6.9. THEN you work on new versions/major improvements, NOT
RELEASING anything publicly. Once there is significant improvement, v7.0
that needs new serial. And you are back on track with your serial number
system and payment system, etc.

You may give beta testers limited time serials or handle them the way you
want.

This is your opportunity to make a clean start:

Vili

--
Vili