Hello Stephen,

> So, if I purchase an upgrade in a couple days, I can get a new license
> that will work with with 5 and the new 6? In the US today is the 24th.
Yes, if you purchase an upgrade on September 26th and later, you will get a key
that will be valid for v5.8, 6.xx and 7.0, but not 7.1+ and not versions prior
to 5.8.

>From October 1st, 2013 new prices for the final buyers take effect. All prices
>listed are in EURO currency.

The Bat! Professional
Number of seats Price per seat / new licence    Upgrade*
1       39.95   29.95
2-10    38.95   26.95
11-20   35.95   24.95
21-50   33.95   23.95
51-100  31.95   22.95
101-200 29.95   19.95
201-500 26.95   18.95
Above 500       24.95   17.95

The Bat! Professional for educational and non-governmental non-profit
organizations
Number of seats Price per seat / new licence    Upgrade*
5-10    27.95   18.95
11-20   24.95   17.95
21-50   23.95   16.95
51-100  22.95   15.95
Above 100       19.95   14.95

The Bat! Home (only for personal use for private individuals)
Number of seats Price per seat / new licence    Upgrade*
1       19.95   15.95

The Bat! Home Special Price for students                                15.95
(single seat)
Upgrade from The Bat! Home to The Bat! Professional             26.95 (single
seat)

BatPost Server, 50 accounts                                     59.99
BatPost Server, additional account                              0.70
BatPost Server, unlimited number of accounts                    699.95

 Maxim                            mailto:m...@ritlabs.com