Hello Thomas,

> It takes a full minute to render. Slows down work to an unacceptable time,
> and freezes TB! during that time. It totally interrupts the work flow.

From what I see, the problem is not with HTML itself, it contains images from
external links and they are downloaded slow here so on a slow connection it can
be a killer.

What I have not figured out yet is why those images are not cached by CEF even
when file cache is enabled. There are several reasons: a) we should dig deeper
into CEF options or b) cache is disabled by the site where those images are
hosted (in this case see a ).

Stefan Tanurkov

'Using TBBETA' information: