Hello Thomas,

> On this work laptop (I am currently travelling), I received the
> pop-up stating that a new release version is available. So I clicked
> on "update", it downloaded and apparently installed the new version.
> As you can see in my sig, it still shows the old version. Seeing the
> bugs being reported here, I am quite happy that I am still with the
> old version, but it doesn't seem normal.

I reported this yesterday in my <mid:1048286280.20231005111...@gmail.com>

Have you tried selecting Help/Check for updates to see if it tells you
that you are up to date? Maybe you are not using the old version.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial (Madrid) - Spain)
Using The Bat!  Version 10.4.0.1 (64-bit) on Windows 10.0  19045

'Using TBBETA' information: