Howdy!

> Thursday, October 5, 2023, 3:56:43 AM, you wrote:

>>> You are not alone:
>>> https://www.ritlabs.com/ru/auth-forums/forum3/topic16158/message55642/?result=reply#message55642

>>> Hey, RitLabs! Is is true and Win7 isn't compatible for 10.5 or this is a
>>> bug?

>> RitLabs isn't a big brother and ugly monopolies, this is private
>> company. I do think you need to have alternative for an old users
>> with old OS to have new versions. What about some alternative
>> html-viewers that don't care about Win7 with killing CEF installation for an
>> old PC's?
> The issue is being able to take advantage of new tech.  There must come a
> point where it is no longer
> practical to support older os's.  Some software providers have put out a last
> version of their products for old os's that will
> never be updated again.

This is wrong position. This is not an ugly Microsoft/Apple or dirty Adobe
(that can kill Macromedia and then flash only because Apple says to them). Just
html-viewer can't be a reason. And if ugly monopolies of shit-Chromium can kill
Win7 support then needs to have some another html-viewer like in v8 TB! and
shut off that chromium-shit for Win7 users.

As we know, in the future we will see TB for android, may be for linux too. Why
all of that new and old OS'es won't be supported just because some idiots and
bastards from monopolies decide that? Let them all fire in hell. This is
RitLabs, not a some ugly vendors.

Best Regards, George Salnik
RitLabs Russian Forum Moderator

'Using TBBETA' information: