Hello all,

GD> Thanks, I will play with your code this morning!

I have, and it worked, and didn't work, just as you stated. I can
connected just fine to TB!, then execute the macro which successfully
generates a message in TB!.  I am then able to close the DDE
connection without error.  That is where the good stuff ends.

If you try to connect again it fails.  I added some code to Dirk's
sample Delphi application which polls the DDE server to see if it has
finished executing the last macro.  It always returns back that it has
not finished.  In order to execute another macro you must exit the DDE
client and restart the client.  Obviously this is not workable.

I quickly cobbled together a DDE server in Delphi and guess what?  I
got the EXACT same results!!! So, it may be something funky to do with
Delphi.  I will do some more testing.

 Gerry Doyon                           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You are subscribed as : archive@jab.org

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature