Hello Peter,

>>MM>    We've compiled an MSI Installation (experimental), it is
>>MM> available in the Beta Download Area.

>>It seems to work ok here, but as I'm a single user on a single
>>computer, the advantages don't apply to me, or do they?

The advantage is that the MSI file is digitally signed and you can verify the
signature before installing the program to ensure that the contents haven't been
infected in transit by a virus or a mailicious user.

Another andantage is that MSI uninstalls absolutely everything it has installed. So
"The Bat!" folder under the "Program Files" will be accurately cleaned after the
uninstallation.

We have also implemented a smarter algorithm to clean the Working Directory.
Previously, the uninstaller did merely delete the Working Directory with all its
subdirectories. If the user had configured "C:\" as a working directory, he/she has
been lost after the program data removal because the uninstaller did delete
everyithing on disk "C". Now the uninstaller distinguishes between account
configuration, message base, address books, and other files which are not of The Bat!

Maxim Masiutin                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]