Hello Ian!

On Saturday, June 12, 2004 at 11:26:21 PM you wrote:

> I downloaded this, only which one do you delete in RegCleaner? Is it
> sorted in the same way as in Add or Remove Programs? Right clicking
> and picking Advanced shows the same registry key.

Know what you mean, had the same decision dilemma. that's why I asked
for a more informative entry by RITLabs.

In my set-up the first TB entry in the software uninstall window was
the old one, as was reflected in RegCleaner. So, it was the first
entry I chose.

The worst thing that could happen to you is that you clear the wrong
one and have to find the uninstaller info manually. I am not sure but
think a re-run of the installer with the option Repair chosen should
bring back the correct entry. Be sure to delete the remaining, wrong
entry before the re-run.

--
Dierk Haasis

The Bat 2.11.04 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

When you lose, don't lose the lesson.