MM>   Please let me know whether these files did successfully
MM> update the exising entries in the Control Panel.
I got the AV on start up too. Rebooted my machine and TB! then started
OK.

A couple of observations:

When doing a clean install the installer offers "drive:\program files"
as the default location; surely "drive:\program files\The Bat!" would
make more sense.

When installing the intpack after the main program install, the
installer sholuld be able to find the default location but it offers
"C:\Program Files\Speller".

--
:Stuart_Hemming:

Using The Bat! v3.0.1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
Aided by BayesIt! 0.7.3

PGP Key available from ldap://keyserver.pgp.com

The biggest problem with the younger generation these days is that I
don't belong to it any more.

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: