Hello Raymund!

On Tuesday, October 12, 2004 at 5:15:10 PM you wrote:

> (I think there must be a way around this, so maybe we get that in
> the next release.)

For sure. IIRC, other programs just leave such files and directories;
they only remove what the MSI install log shows to be installed
originally.

--
Dierk Haasis
:Dierk: Copy 'n' Concept

The Bat 3.0.1 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

Asking dumb questions is easier than correcting dumb mistakes.

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: