Hello Martin,

 On  Tue, 12 Oct 2004 at 14:02:37 [GMT +0200] (which was 14:02 where I live) you wrote:

MS> - Control panel - Software shows version 3.0.1.29
Same here but thebat.exe property version show 3.0.1.28

MS> - Starts with AV error - see picture
Same error here.

An other bug:
 In background the Bat! open all accounts even if the user 'group' doesn't
 have all of them.
 When trying to open one of those accounts that aren't in the group,
 nothing append but if you select 'property', suddenly the tree is
 redraw with only the corrects accounts.
 Even if the group didn't have admin right, option menu and toolbar show
 the 'Network & Admin' menu ... that didn't work.

--
Regards,             Alain

                     The Bat! 3.0.1
                     Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: