Hello Peter!
On Tuesday, October 12, 2004, 3:07 PM, you wrote:

MM>>> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/thebat_home.msi

PO>> Installed fine. No startup AV this time. No blank msg preview
PO>> (for the rather short time it's been running). Has one ARP entry
PO>> (TheBat! (Home Edition) 3.0.1.30).

Oh, I was sooo hoping! Too good to last. :woe:

PO> Duh, now after playing with it some more:
PO> - rogues are no longer shown

With www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/thebat_rc10.rar

Roguemoticons shown here.

PO> - sig-verification icons are no longer shown

sig-verification icons shown here.

PO> - attachment icons are no longer shown

attachment icons shown here.

PO> - after changing to another folder, msg preview is blank again

never happened here, and doesn't happen now

PO> Soo.... back to RC7 again.

:scared: When will it end?

Sorry, but I cannot confirm any of the bad behavior which you report
above. :(

Can you report back after downloading and installing

www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/thebat_rc10.rar  ?

Mary
The Bat 3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2
(Professional Edition, no plug-ins, two accounts from two servers)

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: