Hi Mary,

on Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:55:01 -0500GMT, you wrote:

MCR>> Just to add a bit of information: I sent my previous message
MCR>> without a problem. But something unusual happened. Everytime I
MCR>> update TB!, my Norton Firewall asks premission to create an
MCR>> automatic rule for the new programme. This time it didn't say
MCR>> anything.

MB> Nor did Sygate. I think it's that some critical number was unchanged
MB> with this latest .msi. Maybe the one that says v. 28 when it's v.29?

Kerio PF detected the change in the version and asked for confirmation.

MB> Anyway, it's minor, I think. :)

Why do you think this? The application *had* been changed, albeit minor
without change of size. So your packet filter should not ignore it.

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v3.0.1 on Windows 98, 4, 10, build 2222,
IBM Thinkpad 760XL at 133 MHz, 80 MB RAM
BayesIt! 0.7.3

See headers for public key.

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: