Hello Maxim!

On Tuesday, October 12, 2004, 2:36 PM, you wrote:

MM>   We've uploaded the EXE file that contains the fix for the
MM> panel bug to
MM> www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/thebat_rc10.rar

Downloaded and installed.

MM>   It should display 3.0.1.33 in the About box.

It does.

MM>   Could you please test it and confirm that the panel bug box
MM> has been really fixed, and the AV bug never appear?

Again, the panel bug has never showed here. I tested again, several
times, and I cannot reproduce it. There is no panel bug here--I hope
those who did have it are now not showing it, either.

The AV bug has not appeared here either. But, again, it never did.

Good luck, with other reports coming in. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: