Hi Maxim Masiutin,

Tuesday, October 12, 2004
you delighted us with the announcement:

>   We've uploaded the EXE file that contains the fix for the panel
> bug to www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/thebat_rc10.rar

>   It should display 3.0.1.33 in the About box.
It does, and in support information it is .30

>   Could you please test it and confirm that the panel bug box has
> been really fixed, and the AV bug never appear?
The panel bug seems to be fixed, I tested it some 20 times with several
accounts and conditions. Good so far and thx for the job you're doing.
About the AV bug I am not sure, I need to get some "oversized" mails so
I can set the focus to another folder and see what will happen. The
sender photos are back, too.

Thank you and have a good sleep, you really have earned it.

--
kind regards
Charlene Ferrara

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: