--On Friday, June 24, 2005 4:31 pm +0100 Clive Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No, Tony's right. We need the ability to display movie images of posters
in TB, plus the ability to attach sound files so that we can hear them
speak their messages. Oh, and a little animated globe in the corner of
the message window that gradually zooms in to the poster's location.

Super idea, all video email. No typing, no spelling mistakes, no need for a keyboard. I just thought of a better idea, how about a small handheld device that we can talk directly into if we want to talk to each other. Maybe we could each have our own personal identification, a number or something like that so that a bell rings when someone want's to talk to us... Wow, I think I might patent that idea before anyone else thinks of it, it sounds great :)

--
Tony

iMac