Friday, June 24, 2005, 1:04:03 PM, (Internet Time - ) you wrote:

Hello Martin,

MS> Regards,
MS> Martin

 I don't know why, but how do you have your PGP/GPG set up to use with
 TB! ?

 You are the only one that is automatically verified. Every time I get
 a message from you, Martin, it has the little check mark GREEN on the
 right hand side of the message header area. Right next to your rogue
 pic.

 Everyone else, including myself, I have to click the box and PGP
 comes up with the Verification History with the good sig or bad sig.
 And then the little box has the green check or the red X.

 It is only yours that I don't have to do anything. Just curious how
 you have it set up.

 Thanks...

 Michael                 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! Version 3.5.0.31
On Windows XP SP2